Old 02-11-2004, 02:26 AM
Eric G

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:58:19 -0700, "Dandelion Acres"
wrote:

I've discovered an excellent method of re-seeding my lawn. Once a season, I
simply let the grass grow all the way to seed. Once the wife gets too vocal
and the kids get lost, I get out the big flail mower and whack it all down.
I've a lush, thick "lawn" now with only original seeding done. Well, perhaps
the birds and critters have dropped in a few other species, but who's
worried about that?

Hi Dandelion,

Are you saying that this will kill off a lawn that is infested with
more than 30% dandelions?

Approx. how many inches will the grass be? What time of year is best
to do this and will a gardener cry foul or refuse to cut if he sees
the length of grass?
I don't have a mower and we're talking a BIG lawn.

Thanks