Old 03-11-2004, 07:09 PM
kevin bailey

Thanks everyone for the comments, advice and encouragement. I'm certain
to enjoy it, just hope I can fit in a few more of the things I'd really
like to do. A photo shoot near Mt Fuji at dawn would be high on my list.
A little Suiseki hunt (either shopping or a river bed) would also be
nice. Just not certain there will be enough free time.

The company is Japan Journeys in London
http://www.japanjourneys.co.uk/index.htm
and I'm making enquiries about the guide.

Cheers

Kev Bailey
Vale Of Clwyd, North Wales

That sounds like a great trip schedule for sure. Who is sponsor/guide
of
the trip?

---

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++