Old 04-11-2004, 09:32 AM
Martin Sykes

"Anti-Spam" wrote in message
.uk...
I've grow these successfully in a cold greenhouse for the first time
this year.

They are still flowering and the fruits are still setting, however with
the imminent arrival of night frosts I suspect everything will die soon.

As there are still a good number of large green "lanterns" on the plants
is there any way these can be ripened off the plant?

Thanks

Roger T

--
email r.tonkin@at@zetnet dot co dot uk

Most things seem to ripen quicker if you put them in a bowl with a banana
skin and cover. I know it works with tomatoes and is the reason you
shouldn't put bananas in the fruit bowl with your other fruit.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )