Old 31-10-2004, 11:34 PM
W Dale

We (I at least) walk around the pond every other week or so thinking
about what I will do and how to do it in the spring. :-\ .
Look at last seasons pond pics. 8-) .
Look at the ice and wonder how thick it is. :-D
Envy ponders in much warmer climes. LOL :-P .
Pay attention to my 80L tropical fish tank. It always looks much better
in the winter. :-P .
Read rec.ponds ng. :-) :-) .

Rob wrote:

Ah hell. Installed my first pond this summer. Filled it up on Labor
Day weekend. Been enjoying it for weeks, but now it's getting cool
and wet. I want to add frogs and lilys, but was advised to wait till
spring. Getting too unpleasant out there to enjoy working around it.

What do ponders do during the winter?