Old 04-11-2004, 07:11 PM
Mike Lyle

Mike wrote:
I haven't had a look, but try the Wellconstruct site. Punch
wellconstruct into Google and it will find them.

OR

If you are on the South Coast, try S.C.A.T.S.

Mike

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a sack barrow for moving
large plants in large pots? (got bad back)

I got a nice one from Carmarthen Farmers' Co-op some years ago
(causing myself some amusement when I realized I was _carrying_ it
out). I'm sure any agricultural supplier ("Agricultural Supplies" in
Yellow Pp) will oblige. Don't buy the first you see, as they come in
different flavours.

Mike.