Old 05-11-2004, 01:31 AM
Sterling

BATON ROUGE -- By an almost 4-to-1 margin, Louisiana voters said yes
Saturday to putting a ban on same-sex marriages in the state Constitution.
and:
In Tuesday's balloting, Ohio, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi,
Michigan, North Dakota, Arkansas, Montana, Utah and Oklahoma solidly
backed state constitutional amendments to define marriage as a union
between a man and a woman.
and
Missourians voted by a lopsided 71 percent to 29 percent vote to amend
their state constitution to define marriage as between a man and woman only.
and
Fifteen state legislatures have rejected proposed marriage amendments
to their constitutions.

Hmmmm....

Haga La Fila Aqui wrote:

"Natty_Dread" wrote in message

Your response to Anonny's post proves the unfortunate point that

everyone's

reality is different. In my reality, I prefer to live and let live. How
sad for the world in general that so many people in it are too scared
(and/or too stupid) to do the same.

Typical drivel from a liberal. If everyone's reality were different, there
would be no reality.