Old 05-11-2004, 04:20 AM
Natty_Dread

"Haga La Fila Aqui" Asabas Lopez wrote in message

"Natty_Dread" wrote in message

Your response to Anonny's post proves the unfortunate point that

everyone's
reality is different. In my reality, I prefer to live and let live.

How
sad for the world in general that so many people in it are too scared
(and/or too stupid) to do the same.

Typical drivel from a liberal. If everyone's reality were different,

there
would be no reality.

LOL...again, you made my point. The reality is that each person has his or
her OWN reality. We view the world through the filter(s) of our life
experiences, so each person's world looks slightly different than the next
person's. Open your mind...it won't hurt you.