Old 05-11-2004, 12:09 PM
kenty ;-\)

Hi Reka,How long do the new bulbs take to reach blooming size?As for the
leaf loss,I think it must be natural for them to do this as all my new bulbs
have leafs.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"Reka" wrote in message
Hi, Keith,

All I can tell you is that I have old leafless bulbs, old bulbs losing

their
leaves, mature bulbs past blooming, mature bulbs getting ready to bloom

and
young growths on mine almost continually. Mine is in fine bark and has
graduated from a Dixie cup to an official plant pot!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"kenty ;-)" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi Everyone! Is it normal for a max tenuifolia do drop its leaves from

the
oldest psbulbs,the new psbulbs which are thin & still growing at the

moment
seem to be o.k,these are obviously growing from the ones loosing there
leaves.
It is growing in bark in a small pot.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.