Old 05-11-2004, 11:15 PM
starlord

I collect seeds to add to my reseach project that I'm doing. Plus it's fun
to see what you get too.

--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

SIAR
http://starlords.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

"Vox Humana" wrote in message
news

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
So, I'm walking past some cannas today at the hotel where I'm staying in
Long Island, and 5 canna seed pods jumped right into my hand. Really.

They
did. The seeds rattle around in the pods, so I'm guessing they're ready

dry out, be removed, and be planted in the spring. Anyone know if there

are
any special tricks necessary with these particular seeds?

Cannas are so cheap and so prolific that I can't see bothering with seed.
If you lived close I could give you a box or two. I have been outside a

few
hours here and there digging the rhizomes. They multiply like rabbits.

---