Old 05-11-2004, 02:10 AM
Doug Kanter

Default Canna Seeds

So, I'm walking past some cannas today at the hotel where I'm staying in
Long Island, and 5 canna seed pods jumped right into my hand. Really. They
did. The seeds rattle around in the pods, so I'm guessing they're ready to
dry out, be removed, and be planted in the spring. Anyone know if there are
any special tricks necessary with these particular seeds?

Old 05-11-2004, 03:31 PM
starlord

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

SIAR
http://starlords.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
So, I'm walking past some cannas today at the hotel where I'm staying in
Long Island, and 5 canna seed pods jumped right into my hand. Really. They
did. The seeds rattle around in the pods, so I'm guessing they're ready to
dry out, be removed, and be planted in the spring. Anyone know if there

are
any special tricks necessary with these particular seeds?

---

Old 05-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Vox Humana

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
So, I'm walking past some cannas today at the hotel where I'm staying in
Long Island, and 5 canna seed pods jumped right into my hand. Really. They
did. The seeds rattle around in the pods, so I'm guessing they're ready to
dry out, be removed, and be planted in the spring. Anyone know if there

are
any special tricks necessary with these particular seeds?

Cannas are so cheap and so prolific that I can't see bothering with seed.
If you lived close I could give you a box or two. I have been outside a few
hours here and there digging the rhizomes. They multiply like rabbits.

Old 05-11-2004, 11:15 PM
starlord

I collect seeds to add to my reseach project that I'm doing. Plus it's fun
to see what you get too.

--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

SIAR
http://starlords.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

news

Old 06-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"starlord" in
:

I collect seeds to add to my reseach project that I'm doing. Plus it's
fun to see what you get too.

and evolution would be quite limited without sex

Old 06-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Vox Humana

" wrote in message
"starlord" in
:

I collect seeds to add to my reseach project that I'm doing. Plus it's
fun to see what you get too.

and evolution would be quite limited without sex

Evolution? You must live in a blue state.

Old 06-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Cereus-validus.

What kind of sick twisted freak has sex with Canna seeds?

" wrote in message
"starlord" in
:

Old 07-11-2004, 05:38 PM
MLEBLANCA

Evolution? You must live in a blue state.

Unfortunately, I live in a red county in a blue state.
Does that make me a Purple??

Emilie
NorCal
Old 07-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Vox Humana

"MLEBLANCA" wrote in message
Evolution? You must live in a blue state.

Unfortunately, I live in a red county in a blue state.
Does that make me a Purple??

Actually, most of the country is purple but it is too much work for the
networks to discuss that fact.

[IMG] code is On

Canna Facts and Canna Care BobWalsh Gardening 5 29-05-2011 08:27 PM
Seeds, Seeds, Seeds Kimberly Edible Gardening 8 03-01-2007 05:37 PM
canna seeds Miles Long Gardening 4 17-10-2003 11:32 PM
canna seeds bobby Plant Biology 2 12-10-2003 07:02 AM
water canna seeds claude rogers Ponds 1 02-08-2003 05:12 AM