Old 06-11-2004, 03:34 PM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 09:32:30 -0500, "Dada"
wrote:

Thanks guys for all the advice.... I will be doing some online buying
soon!(safe that way!). I don't think I will be visiting a nursery in the
near future. The last time I visited one, I came back home with 30 extra
plants not knowing where to keep them!!!

Dada.
2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )

You know Rob's rule #1. There is always room.

If you are talking about windowsill growers this group is a
little large for me. For even smaller plants in the Mini-Catt
group and windowsill (lower light) growth habits check out the
availability of plants from Gold Country orchids in CA. Alan
breeds to a standard of a tea cup size to bloom and Phal light.
They are very cute, and often in the red and yellow tones.

SuE