Old 09-11-2004, 11:24 AM
Nancy

well maybe some of us avid gardeners should offer our service's to TV
channel )

"John Savage" wrote in message
om...
There are big changes afoot in the Australian televison gardening scene.
Don Burke and 'Burkes Backyard' will wind up this month after 17 years
with Channel 9, and all but one of the presenters on ABCs 'Gardening
Australia' segment are to lose their contracts at the end of the year.
Also, while on a gardening theme, Sorrel is being dumped from Getaway.

I hope the tv moguls aren't paving the way for more 'makeover' shows??