Old 07-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Katra said:

What would be the ideal pot size for a Cauliflower?
I've never grown them before! The brocolli are in a raised garden bed
and are getting pretty big, but the Cauliflower are still babies.

Do they get as big as brocolli???

I haven't grown cauliflower in a long while, but I remember them being much
more substantial plants than broccoli. Big, strapping leaves. Very full and stout.
I hazzard a guess that they'd be happiest in a container that measured several
gallons, at least (not having ever grown either them or broccoli in a container).

(attributed to Don Marti)