Old 10-11-2004, 02:38 PM
emma emma is offline
Registered User

Red face Yellow and purple border ideas

Hi I am a student doing a project which needs a all year round colour border- colour must be yellow and purple.
Does anyone have any ideas. The garden design is for commercial use, and borders are raised ideal for wheel chair height. All borders are 3- 4 metres in length and upto 1.5 metres wide.

Do you have any ideas for an eye catching focal beds which need to be stunning and in keeping with the borders.

Thanks for any help! Much appreciated. Please feel free to email me