Old 11-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Cereus-validus...

No. Plumeria are strictly tropical.

If you left them out in freezing cold, they are already mush!!!

"Jimbo" wrote in message
I have a whole bunch of young plumerias, from newly rooted to 4 ft. high,
all in pots. Leaves are starting to turn yellow from the cooler fall

temps.
Am in Zone 9. Most winters here, there are only a few days of freezing
weather, and not much below 32 deg. at that. There is no indoor area
available that could be used to protect them, they are just stuck outdoors
in the back yard for the winter. Will a freeze kill them? I heard they are
pretty delicate tropicals. I could only cover them with plastic or a tarp,
if this would help.