Old 12-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Mick Fournier

Dusty,

Hey you stupid moron, look back in the list for this newsgroup for the last
month... do you see any other assholes that have uploaded full blown
oversized graphic files to our newsgroup? Show a little courtesy when you
come storming into newsgroups and look around at old posts to see what are
the accepted norms of the group. Photo uploads are not the norm for this
group you jerk.

You newbies that get one ugly run-of-the-mill flower from your $20 Home
Depot orchid and then come into this newsgroup ejaculating all over this
group with your unrequested and unwelcomed graphic uploads are a blight on
RGO... especially to orchid enthusiasts who must still suffer with dial-up
modems that won't quit once we accidentally click on your post.

Take these 3 pictures and shove them up your bum where they belong... and
while you are at it, why don't you just kiss off completely from RGO.

Mick

"dusty" wrote in message
Ascda (Kenny Gold X Guo Chia Long)