Old 12-11-2004, 04:35 PM
J. Del Col

Rob Halgren wrote in message ...
OK, Google has failed me, probably because I don't know the name of
the product I'm looking for... Perhaps somebody can help.

I have seen people use tape guns to tie flower spikes to plant
stakes. So I know this exists. Basically it is a device that forms a
little loop of tape, you push it over the flower spike and support, and
it presses the open ends of the tape together on the other side and cuts
the tape... Simple... My fingers don't let me do twist ties anymore,
at least in the quantities I have to do them. Any more than ten is not
really a reasonable goal anymore, and I have hundreds of spikes to stake.

Try amleo.com Take a look at item # HTB2--described as a Plant Tie Machine.

It staples the tape.

J. Del Col