Old 12-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Phisherman

Last year a deer charged me, I stepped up onto a rock, then he stopped
short of 4 feet of me. I'll never forget those huge ears!

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:38:17 -0500, Dan wrote:

Hows this for fearless...I personally witnessed a doe try & trample my
neighbors cat when it got too close to her and her two large fawns. I
have no regrets about allowing hunters onto the property.

Dan

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:18:51 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I'm gonna try it, although the deer around my property are so fearless, I
may be able to walk right up to them and dope-slap them. We'll see.