Old 13-11-2004, 12:08 PM
dusty

"Mick Fournier" wrote in
:

Dusty,

Hey you stupid moron, look back in the list for this newsgroup for the
last month... do you see any other assholes that have uploaded full
blown oversized graphic files to our newsgroup? Show a little
courtesy when you come storming into newsgroups and look around at old
posts to see what are the accepted norms of the group. Photo uploads
are not the norm for this group you jerk.

You newbies that get one ugly run-of-the-mill flower from your $20
Home Depot orchid and then come into this newsgroup ejaculating all
over this group with your unrequested and unwelcomed graphic uploads
are a blight on RGO... especially to orchid enthusiasts who must still
suffer with dial-up modems that won't quit once we accidentally click
on your post.

Take these 3 pictures and shove them up your bum where they belong...
and while you are at it, why don't you just kiss off completely from
RGO.

Mick

"dusty" wrote in message
Ascda (Kenny Gold X Guo Chia Long)

Sorry A-H but I suppose you never have had a brain malfuction and click on
the wrong place and post before thinking.