Old 13-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Ray

Assuming we're talking "Orchid-Digest-3D", you take two images from very
slightly different viewpoints. When placed side-by-side, spaced to match
the distance between the pupils of the eyes, and if you can stare straight
ahead at them, it tricks your brain into seeing it 3D.

Many moons ago, when I lived in SC, there was a professor at U of South
Carolina (I think) that did that with video tape. When the two images were
alternated at a high rate, it looked like 3D on TV.

..
"Reka" wrote in message
"francis marion" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Thanks for the great summary!!

I really like Phrags and it sounds like an interesting issue.

I'm going to get it for sure, especially after your mention of the
Orchids
in 3D!!
I am also a 3D photographer and am always interested in what others are
doing with 3D photography.

So I'm curious. In a nutshell, how do you photograph in 3-D?
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---