Old 13-11-2004, 12:58 PM
J Fortuna

Reka,
Some of my Phals have put out a new leaf, then lots of new roots, and then a
new spike -- so the reverse order from what you wrote. If I told them that
there is supposed to be a sequence to it, and that they are doing it in the
opposite order, I wouldn't be too surprised if they laughed at me.
Joanna

"Reka" wrote in message
Okay, I know that we have discussed this before, but I am too lazy on a

Saturday
morning to look in the archives.
When a Phal starts putting out new roots, does this mean it will not

flower this
season? In other words, is the sequence spike, then roots, then leaf??

Or does
it matter?
--
Reka