Old 13-11-2004, 10:54 PM
Steve Landavazo

Here's some additional info. up for Vitex Trees-agnus castus...Hope this
helps... Hardiness Zones: 7-9
Habit: Deciduous
Growth Rate: Moderate
Site Requirements: Sun; range of soil types
Textu Medium
Form: Rounded; open; shrubby
Height: 15 to 20'
Width: 10 to 15'
Leaf: Opposite, palmately compound leaves
Flower/Fruit: Pink, purple, white flowers all summer; fragrant
Comments: Can be grown as a shrub
Cultivars: --

--
Steve Landavazo
www.AugersFORLESS.com

"cal" wrote in message
m...
We live in Florence, Tx. In August we purchased about 30 vitex trees
from lowes and planted them as a hedge along the front of the road.
The leaves on all the plants are spotting, turning yellow and curling.
This appears not only on the old leaves but the new leaves also
coming out. We did put in an irrigation system but we don't know if
we've over watered, under watered or there's something else going on.
Has anyone else had this experience.

Attached Images