Old 13-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Al

That is always the danger when one over-uses a favorite pesticide.
Eventually a pest evolves that can turn the spray bottle against the sprayer
himself just see what happens, as you say.

Not that I am calling you a pest, I am just making an analogy. :-) I
understand you probably made a mistake because most of your pictures show up
in abpo. I have done this myself by accident. I apologized quickly, when I
realized what I had done, and then failed to sleep well for several night
out of worry for my eternal soul.

I never see binary files posted in this text-only newsgroup, not even the
ones I posted by accident myself. I don't know why. I think some server
somewhere up the data stream removes them so I can't see them even I want
to. They are simply not on my server. I don't think people using Google
can view them either. They are just dropped. Some servers do not drop
them. Obviously Mick's server does not drop them; God bless their souls.
I only know a picture was posted here by the trail of text-based invective
it leaves behind. A trail which will probably not end until Mick is the
last one speaking....

Ah well, back to real threads about real orchids....

"dusty" wrote in message

Hey Mick I know I screwed up but I think i'll just post more just to see
if
your cork will pop out he he.