Old 14-11-2004, 12:00 AM
J Fortuna

Mike,
Are you the same Mike who was wondering a while ago why his Phal won't
spike? If so, I guess it did. :-) Unless it is a different Phal, but if you
are the same Mike, you have only one Phal, unless you took our advice, and
bought more. ;-)
Anyway, congrats on the spike! (even if different Mike or different Phal)
Joanna

"Mike" wrote in message
My phal started growing two new roots about 3 weeks ago, and today I
spotted a new spike. I don't think there's an order to it.

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:12:51 +0100, "Reka"
wrote:

Okay, I know that we have discussed this before, but I am too lazy on a

Saturday
morning to look in the archives.
When a Phal starts putting out new roots, does this mean it will not

flower this
season? In other words, is the sequence spike, then roots, then leaf??

Or does
it matter?

http://www.usenet.com