Old 14-11-2004, 02:21 AM
culprit

wrote in message
I had a doe go after my Papillon big time trying to make toe jam outta him.
and she
was intent cause when I stepped out between them she stopped by had that
look like
she was going to renew the chase until I ran right at her swinging a dish
towel in
the air. they were so bold we got my mother an air pistol to get em to
move. Ingrid

my dogs tend to mark the perimeter of our property. the deer sidestep our
land and go straight to the neighbor's garden. we've only seen one on our
property, and after i let the dogs give chase, they've never come back.

they seem to have scared the gophers away to. now if they'd only do
something about those damn moles (besides digging up all their tunnels!)

-kelly