Old 14-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Tim Tyler

PK wrote or quoted:
"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message

BTW, not long after I enquired, a Thames Water van appeared and sat in our
road most of one evening with no apparent activity. My suspicious mind
did wonder whether they were watching for unusual water flow. Not
that they'd have found any since my garden is "green" and if the
plants can't survive on the rain they get, then they don't!

i understand helicopter surveys are used to spot green gardens in a droght
with no licence.....

....and they use special sensitive electronic equipment - that can sense
the chloryphyll vibrations from a van outside your front door ;-)
--