Old 14-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Peter Stockdale" contains these words:

Bit of a delay in your post coming through on my feed, Rusty.
Already admitted to typing error.[sb 5000 gal(c)]
How big is this fish ?
If it would fit a could give it a try but I would need some advice on food
for it.
Already got 200 goldfish (separate place) - I wonder if it would be happy
with the odd bag of same food occasionally.

While making some papier maché I came across a pic (scanner software out
of order ATM) and this text:

BIG CAT: EDP angling photographer Jim Tyree with a Spanish catfish from
the River Ebro weighing 119 lbs and over seven feet in length. "After
taking my large bait, the fish took over 80 yds of line at the first
rush and took over 20 minutes to bring to the boat." he said. "The fish
was then photographed, before being returned to its watery home."

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/