Old 14-11-2004, 12:53 PM
Carl Rosner

Boy, I was surprised yesterday, when I logged on. I don't blame you one bit, and I can understand the ungrateful people who complain, but do not give anything new a chance.

Your NJBB,
Carl

Nicolas Steenhout wrote:
I'm stepping away from managing and maintening the website.

If anyone wants to take over, please contact me, I'll give you passwords and
access info.

But as of this moment, I'm no longer responsible. The old galleries are
back up, I've removed login functions from the new site.

Have fun

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: