Old 14-11-2004, 01:04 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] IBC Webmaster search

I'm stepping away from managing and maintening the website.

If anyone wants to take over, please contact me, I'll give you passwords and
access info.

But as of this moment, I'm no longer responsible. The old galleries are
back up, I've removed login functions from the new site.

Have fun

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 14-11-2004, 03:14 AM
Lynn Boyd

Nic,

This is just when I am getting a grasp and proud of myself that I can
manage a change & Proud that IBC has a Webmaster with forsight and enough
energy to tackle something new when all the problems of change are met with
frustration and efforts to encourage users bound in habit.
You have put up with us before - and knowing you can do that is just
what lets the gripes and groans flow while we "turn the page" to new
experience.
Please just take a day outside the squalls and groans and give us
another chance. You are, afterall, more to most of us than the Webmaster! A
lot more.
Lynn
---------------------
I'm stepping away from managing and maintening the website.

If anyone wants to take over, please contact me, I'll give you passwords
and
access info.

But as of this moment, I'm no longer responsible. The old galleries are
back up, I've removed login functions from the new site.

Have fun

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 14-11-2004, 11:03 AM
Richard Patefield

Nicolas Steenhout wrote:

I'm stepping away from managing and maintening the website.

May I respectfully suggest that you continue the role that has been
entrusted to you until a replacement can be found or a compromise
reached rather than leave us all here in the middle of nowhere.

If you really intend to take no further part send me the details. I will
take over until a better solution is found.

Richard.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++