Old 14-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Reka

Ditto! Especially the mannii!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Dave Gillingham" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Droooooolll from the other side of the world!

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:13:43 -0500, "Ray"
wrote:

I recently found out that I'll be traveling to Europe for two weeks after
Thanksgiving, and I have too many extra plants to leave behind for my
daughter to care for, so before I list them on eBay, I thought I'd drop the
prices and offer them to "my homies."

Dave Gillingham