Old 14-11-2004, 09:11 PM
SG1

"len gardener" wrote in message
yeh jim just pick the leafs as you need them and as soon as they look
big enough to eat, and if you let them go to seed they will reseed
themselves or you can collect the seed and just keep them going al
year if you want well up here in qld we can, though they do go to seed
soonere in the summer.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the
environment

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before
you send.

Great weather here in Sth Qld but being 5+ hours west of Brissy means it is
a bit dry at the moment.