Old 14-11-2004, 11:36 PM
ex WGS Hamm

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "ex WGS Hamm" contains these

words:

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in

message
I don't know how you work that out. Your right to enter anyone's
property to knock on their door is conditional. Try knocking on Old
Molly's door...

Not many dare to :0) And that isn't because of my lovely Kip either.

"Trick or tr-eeeeeeeek!

It's the long grey hair, the pointy nose and chin with a hairy wart that
does it. Plus the couple of black cats usually winding around my legs or
draped across my shoulders.That and the fact that I have a wall pplaque on
the front of the house of a witch on a broomstick. They can't say they
weren't warned. Hubble bubble toil and trouble............