Old 15-11-2004, 12:36 PM
Margolis

"Matt C." wrote in message
Hi all
well I have to buy some SAE's to combat my BBA. its my last resort before
bleach or Cu treating of the tank. So where is the best, most reliable,
(Cheapest shipping to Pa) place to buy SAE's from online. I have already
considered Arizona aquatics, but i don't like their quantity ordering. I
would most likely buy a few plants also. Anywhere else reputable where

they
will definitely send me SAE's not anything like CAE's or other junk fish?

Thanx

--
Matt C.
http://home.comcast.net/~amgock

sae's can be delicate fish that are all caught in the wild. I wouldn't
recommend ordering any. Try to find them at the local store. If you order
them, you may have them all die and then you are out all of the s&h.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/200302152...qs/AGQ2FAQ.htm