Old 15-11-2004, 01:21 PM
cat daddy

"Warren" wrote in message
news:uiYld.613264$8_6.179504@attbi_s04...
cat daddy wrote:
I also
should have mentioned that this is a leash-free dogpark.
snip
You might
also want to add some slow decomposing fertilizer, like cow manure,
restore the soil, mixing it into the top layer of soil.

snip
I'd like to do that in the Spring. I don't know how to explain that
the other park users, though.......

"I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to compost your dog manure before
spreading it. Fresh isn't allowed."

g Yeah, some people even asked if the leaf piles were where we should
put the dog poop. As least they asked.......... }:-/
Speaking of fresh, it would be amusing (for a while) to see which dogs
have that penchant for rolling in stinky stuff. After they chase me down and
corner me in the back of the park, it might be less amusing......