Old 16-11-2004, 03:33 PM
K, T, E & N

There's a rec.equestrian news group that have very helpful folks. You can
post what type of climate you are in, size of pasture and what problems you
have and want corrected, how much use the pasture gets. If you have
breeding stock that needs to be taken into account also. Give them a try.

Kim

"Volfie" wrote in message
Does anyone in here know anything about planting/maintaining a horse
pasture? I have a few questions to ask and if it's not appropriate for
this
newsgroup, you can email me off group if you wouldn't mind answering some
questions. I was wondering when you do replanting of bare areas, how long
you permit growth in-between grazing periods, what you've found to be the
best replanting mix, etc.

Giselle (looking at some chewed up pasture and getting antsy about making
it
grow again)