Old 16-11-2004, 04:53 PM
Philip

Gary wrote in message ...
Hello this is a composting 'post' and I have a question:
I thought I was a 'big time composter'...until I found a bigger
composter, much bigger, in a local paper. I checked them out and sent a post
to this newsgroup with the subject: "So you think you're a big time
composter. Check this out...".
To date I have receive no comments on what 'they' have achieved. Is
there anyone who likes what they have accomplished?
Gary

Gary

I do composting to the same scale that I garden. Medium sized garden
= medium sized compost heap. My compost heap is a by-product of my
gardening activity, it is not my raison d'etre.

Their composting activity is their livelihood to me it looks like its
part of a waste management plan.

As this is a gardening group and I suspect people found it
interesting, but not that interesting.