Old 16-11-2004, 06:59 PM
Rod

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:01:59 +0000, Symon
wrote:

Hi everyone, this is my first postibg and ive never used this service
before, so apologise if thuis question has been aske a thousand times.
I have recently dug up my front lawn and replaced it with decorative
chippings and some grasses due to the fact that my lawn was always
covered in Cats mess, i tried everything from garlic to curry/chilli
powderand lots of garden centre products. to my horror this morning i
have found another very large deposit right in the middle of my new
(and very nice looking may i add) garden.

I wonder if you're certain that it's a cat? Did you see the culprit?
Would you recognise the leavings of Badgers or Foxes for example? I'm
asking this because you say very large deposit. It probably won't be
much help in solving the problem but it's always nice to be clear what
the problem is,

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.