Old 16-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Diana Kulaga

All good points, Rob & Sue. The thing is, we read the judges' comment cards
for both displays, and the consensus was clear. There was no grabber in the
other display, even though, as I said originally, it was lovely. The judges
simply deemed ours the better one.

Again, it's not the trophy I care about. Can't eat a trophy! I guess my real
question is about dissonance within the judging ranks, and why the arrogant
reply to the show director. Oh, well. From what I read in rgo, it's not that
way in most other areas.

A good note: a fellow came over and introduced himself as an rgo lurker,
having seen my name on a registration form. Cool!

Diana