Old 17-11-2004, 06:01 AM
Alan Gould

In article , June Hughes
writes
Pity you are where you are and not near here.
A local lady (riding school) has lots of horse manure and is having to
pay to have most of it taken away.

Hi June! The horse manure situation is a bit like that here with lots of
riding stables and owners of one or two horses, which is why I an able
to have it delivered without cost. Others would like to bring some too
if I could use more. I feel that a lot more gardeners could have regular
supplies in a similar way.

Hope you are well. I remember the pics you sent of your garden some 6
or so years ago.

We're both fine thanks, and we are still enjoying our gardening as much
as ever. It keeps us fit and it gives us a daily interesting challenge.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.