Old 17-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Gary

On 11/17/04 1:59 AM, in article , "Gary"
wrote:

On 11/16/04 12:57 AM, in article , "Put
Your Name here..." wrote:

On 11/13/04 7:09 PM, in article , "Gary"
wrote:

Hello this is a composting 'post' and I have a question:
I thought I was a 'big time composter'...until I found a bigger
composter, much bigger, in a local paper. I checked them out and sent a post
to this newsgroup with the subject: "So you think you're a big time
composter. Check this out...".
To date I have receive no comments on what 'they' have achieved. Is
there anyone who likes what they have accomplished?
Gary

What is the site address? I'm lazy...

Well, get over it!
If these don't work.....all I can tell you is that they are close! to being
right.....

http://vallejogarbage.com/sf_composting.htm
And the composting facility site is
http://Jepsonprairieorganics.com/process.htm
Gary

Sorry there was a glitch in the second site address...it should now be
highlighted and work...I hope.
Gary