Old 17-11-2004, 01:19 PM
LFR

"Chet Hayes" wrote in message
om...
The stupidity of this show continues. As of this episode, there are
two people disabled with ankle injuries, one with a knee injury, and
one girl got a trip to the ER in an ambulance.

Last night's episode had a challenge to see which team could get to
the top of a 73 story building by running up the stairs the fastest.
One girl was having difficulty breathing and having a serious panic
attack at the half way point. They took her to the ER with a BP of
214.

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone die on this show. What NBC is
doing is totally irresponsible. I have to wonder about what kind of
doctors they are using that allow this type of abuse and unsafe
practices to go on. IMO, they should be reported to the medical
boards.

I'm sure the contestants were told at gunpoint that they had to play these
stupid games in from of the cameras or their (mother, father, brother,
sister, son, daughter, husband,wife, grandparents) would die a painful
death. I'm also sure they are doing it for free because they like the idea
of being on national television.

You don't have to watch that BS. This is the USA...you have a choice...why
not turn off the boob tube and read a good book.