Old 17-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Cereus-validus...

You should listen to what Janet says because she herself is a space alien
from Uranus!!!! She has the big butt to prove it!!!

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message
The message
from (Hans-Marc Olsen) contains these words:

I think there is an ancient alien landing site in my garden, because
there is an UFO under it.

What can I do now?

Make a list of all the plants you want to buy with the money you make
from TV appearances, the book, and the film rights of your story. Then
start planning your new garden design, and count your lucky stars that
someone else is going to dig over your entire plot, very deeply and
thoroughly, in time for Spring.

It would be a good idea to spread a yard-deep layer of manure all over
your garden before the excavators arrive.

Janet.