Old 18-11-2004, 06:08 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 02:16:38 -0600 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
(most snipped)

So what I do is get 6" diameter black plastic drain piping and use a
very sharp high quality knife to cut it. I use the same piping year
after year. But when I first began to use it I cut a line down the

I am not very good at estimating a distance length without measuring it
with a meter stick. There are some that can look at a piece of board or
pipe and tell instantly whether it is 4" or 6". I am not.

I made a mistake in that the plastic pipe I am using is 4" diameter. When I
make a mistake like this I go back and change it in my other posts with the
symbol of (sic) after making the change. So it would look like this in my
old post--
4" (sic). I used to use brackets instead of paranthesis but found out that
some computer protocol looks at brackets as a command rather than plain
text and so have gone from brackets to paranthesis. I used to have trouble
with the reverse symbol of in that the protocol on websites does not
treat that symbol as plain text.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies