Old 18-11-2004, 12:38 PM
www.Fish-Forums.com

Laaura,
Any 96W square pin will work in your CSL units.

Marc
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com/index2.html

On 17 Nov 2004 11:16:06 -0800, (Laura) wrote:

Help. I've got a CustomSeaLife BriteLite PC fixture and I need a
replacement bulb for it, but I've discovered that CSL has gone out of
business.

Can anyone tell me if there are other bulbs that can be used with this
fixture? The previous bulb info is: compact fluorescent, 96W, 8800K,
colorquest twintube, 10Q Base 4-pin square. (But I think I'd like to
maybe get a 6700K or lower this time.)

I'm afraid I am not saavy enough to know if the PC bulbs are
interchangeable. So I worry about putting the wrong thing in the wrong
fixture.

If I can't get any replacement bulbs, I'll have to get another
fixture. So I'm hoping to at least find out my options.

Thanks,
Laura