Old 18-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Paul D.Smith

Default Building a bank? Landscape fabric?

I have a bank that slopes gentle, then the slopt increases. Total rise
height is about 6 feet above about 9 feet.

I want to create a 45degree slope, covered in grass, wild flowers etc and at
the same time increase the width of the plateau at the top of the slope.

So, can I import lots of topsoil, sow seeds and cover with landscape fabric
or similar? Or how exactly would I do this? I want to stabilise the slope
whist nature is getting going as I imagine it will just "wash away" if I
don't.

Thanks for suggestions, tip, references.

Paul DS.

--
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.