Old 18-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Gale Pearce

We have not been able to find all the leaks in our liner, so we have

ordered
a new one to replace it. That means that the fish will have to be moved

and
I am nervous about stressing them to the point that they develop

infections.
Hi Ann - When my Bro-in-law had to catch the fish in his pond last
year, he found it a lot easier when he pumped the pond way down so he didn't
have to chase them as much and he said it was a lot easier to catch them
with the net and a lot less stress on the fish than the first time a few
years ago (he lost quite a few fish the first time - none the last time)
Gale :~)