Old 18-11-2004, 10:03 PM
MC

Default Koi Flashing This late in season

I saw my largest Koi jumping up out of the water 3 or 4 times in a row
from my window. I am in zone 5 and have already removed my filter and
stopped feeding (it was in the 20s a couple of night already). Now, we
are having an Indian Summer and it is in the 60s again. Water temp is
around 50. Should I treat with PP as I would normally do mid-season?
I am not sure about treating w/o filtration. I know for PP the filter
is removed during active period so maybe it doesn't matter.