Old 18-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Mike Lyle

Helen Hartley wrote:
"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message
et...
I have a bank that slopes gentle, then the slopt increases.

Total
rise height is about 6 feet above about 9 feet.

I want to create a 45degree slope, covered in grass, wild flowers
etc and at the same time increase the width of the plateau at the
top of the slope.

So, can I import lots of topsoil, sow seeds and cover with
landscape fabric or similar? Or how exactly would I do this? I
want to stabilise the slope whist nature is getting going as I
imagine it will just "wash away" if I don't.

Try netlon http://www.netlon.net/

I particularly like the Buck House helicopter pad:

http://www.netlon.co.uk/_turfsystems...y_AdvTurf3.pdf

Mike.