Old 18-11-2004, 08:37 PM
Sally Thompson

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:26:23 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

I want to buy a pair of those leaf grubbers; two plastic things with
"fingers" on one edge, for picking up leaves. My front garden, which
is gravelled and planted, is covered with all the neighbourhood leaves
as well as my own. A rake would likely damage the plants.
Now I cannot drive, it is not easy to get to the garden centres or B&Q
type places.
I cannot justify buying a vac for one small garden.
Can anyone tell me who sells them, or if there is somewhere on line
which sells them?

Pam, I have a feeling that Lakeland Limited do them. Unfortunately
their web site is down at the moment www.lakelandlimited.com but you
could always phone them to enquire on 015394 88100 or email them on

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
bed and breakfast near Ludlow: