Old 19-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Paul D.Smith

"Helen Hartley" wrote in message

"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message
et...
I have a bank that slopes gentle, then the slopt increases. Total rise
height is about 6 feet above about 9 feet.

I want to create a 45degree slope, covered in grass, wild flowers etc

and
at
the same time increase the width of the plateau at the top of the

slope.

So, can I import lots of topsoil, sow seeds and cover with landscape

fabric
or similar? Or how exactly would I do this? I want to stabilise the

slope
whist nature is getting going as I imagine it will just "wash away" if

don't.

Try netlon http://www.netlon.net/

Thanks for the tip. It does look like overkill. I don't even intend
walking up this bank, let alone landing helicopters on it ;-). I just want
some stability until nature lends a hand. Looks good for a possible path
though, which is another product for the future!

Paul DS.